Kairos ASEAN is an invite-only community of young entrepreneurial talent across SE Asia. (www.kairosasean.org) We are a chapter of Kairos Society, headquartered in US, with global supporters such as Bill Clinton, Richard Branson and Peter Diamandis. Kairos Society offers a global network of executives, strategic investors, mentors, and fellow entrepreneurs, supporting individuals who seek to build businesses that change the world.
Kairos ASEAN is expanding its presence across SE Asia, and we have a variety of ongoing initiatives that we are seeking volunteers for.
© Be part of the effort to build a premium community of young entrepreneurial talents across South East Asia
© Opportunity to interact with young entrepreneurial talents and mentors across SE Asia
© Learn more about startups and entrepreneurship in SE Asia
© Be exposed to strategy and operations of building a sustainable community
© Have FUN and make new friends!
1) Recruitment and On-boarding
· Organise our regional recruitment campaign to source for the best young entrepreneurial talents across SE Asia.
· Facilitate the selection/interview process
· On-board selected Kairos members (e.g. organize orientation day)
· Organize Kairos Dinners with Mentors or networking events for Kairos community
· Interview Kairos members/mentors and write blog posts of their stories for Kairos website
3) Special Projects
· Design and implement a fellowship programme for a public- listed traditional company
· Design and implement marketing outreach for Kairos ASEAN
Desired skills will depend on the projects you choose:
© Interested in startups and youth entrepreneurship
© Driven and committed
© Able to work independently and in teams
© Able to propose ideas and execute plans
© Strong organizational skills
© Marketing skills (preferred)
© Interested to engage with our stakeholders (e.g. universities, students, members, mentors)